samedi 12 novembre 2016

Bouillon Chartier


 I love my city where I was born but it has changed a lot .

So when visiting highlights in paris , I renew its image , visually and from a journalistic point of view .

That is so important for my city .

On the first of november , we ate at Bouillon Chartier close to grands boulevards .

Big moment , like the visit of Musée Grévin .

I am more and more adept of slow life , life without digital pollution , even if I am actually earning my life from internet , with a human perspective on things .

I rely on that .

Everything reminded of the highness of the past at Bouillon Chartier , the waiters , napkins , food and cashiers , old ones , we enjoy it so much .

Past and present were intertwined .

And I have a cosmopolitan audience which could savour too that moment .

We had a full smile with my partner , the excellent meat , the real french bread , baguette !!, the crème as a dessert ...

Yummy .

So when going to my mother in law after , we were full but we kept that brilliant moment for us .

And finally I thought about old times , the bistrots , not being in smartphones at tables ,no pesticides , what do you think , girls ?

Old and brilliant times .

Golden .

Like my photographs .

Were we more happy ?

Thanks for Bouillon Chartier , a nice and happy moment ...
 J’adore ma ville , Paris , mais force est de constater qu’elle a beaucoup changée .

Alors , en visitant les endroits phares , je redore intérieurement et journalistiquement , ce mot existe-il ? , son blason .

C’est important .

Le 1er novembre , nous avons mangé chez Bouillon Chartier près des grands boulevards .

Un grand moment . Un peu comme la visite d'un musée .

Je suis de plus en plus adepte de la slow life , une vie sans pollution digitale , même si internet joue un grand rôle dans ma vie , avec un regard humain sur les choses .

Tout rappelait la grandeur du passé chez Bouillon Chartier : les garçons , les nappes , les caisses enregistreuses , l’atmosphère titi parisien . le passé et le présent se mélangeaient à chaque fois .

Et là je pense aux lectrices américaines qui veulent passer un moment typiquement parisien .

Avec mon compagnon , nous avions le sourire jusqu’aux lèvres : l’andouillette était excellente , le vrai pain parisien , la crème brûlée … Un régal .
Du coup , après chez ma belle-mère , adorable , nous avions du mal à avaler nos crèpes .

On a gradé ce moment pour nous .

Et je pensais à autre chose , à cette vie qu’ont connu mes parents , les vrais bistrots , pas d’enfants avec des tablettes à table , ont-ils perdu le sens de la parole ? , pas de pesticides …

Ok , je deviens ringarde , mais on y retournera …

Cela , c’est confirmé .






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire