jeudi 6 avril 2017

My suitcase again

From what I heard , I will be the only girl in a big villa , all the friends of my partner are going to sit through a difficult sport examination .
And so does my partner .

While they will be fighting , I am going to pamper myself alone .
I took the Sultane de Saba products  , oil and scrubbing , with their delicate scent .

That is so nice and cool .

Their sport competition is going to last three hours so I am going to help myself with the Burgbad mirror that I made engraved for myself .
The press party was a success with an helpful team .
I had a very good time .
And their choice is a ravishment .

Mirror , nice products , who is the most girly ?

Anyway , it is fun , a girl lost amidst guys obsessed with sport , why not ?


A priori , nous allons être dans une grande maison ...
Et je vais être la seule fille !!!!

Que des ceintures noires de karaté , ils passent leur examen . On leur souhaite bonne chance .

Du coup , j'ai emmené des produits de spa , La Sultane de Saba , pour m'occuper , de l'huile de musc et du gommage hydratant .
Les produits sentent divinement bon , et je vais me chouchouter pendant que ces messieurs se battront sur le tatami .

J'ai aussi un joli miroir Burgbad que j'ai fait graver à la soirée d'inauguration , très chic et utile car je pense à refaire un peu la salle de bain mais pas tout de suite .
Les modèles étaient magnifiques et l'équipe à l'écoute . J'ai passé un super moment .

Un miroir , de jolis produits , dîtes moi qui est la plus girly ?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire