lundi 28 août 2017

Chablis and Spa des Clos


 I learned a lot at Spa des Clos .

On my skin .

I am every day attentive to having a regular day routine but here the skincare of one hour enabled me to have a more pulpy skin and general vitality .

It was heavenly !!

I totally let the steam off while having a rigorous skincare followed by several replenishing phases .
The skincare was rigorous and refined , with Vinésime products which had a marvellous scent .

I specifically liked the long massage : I never get tired of it . And it is really positive for your skin in general .

And since my return , My skin is really radiant and self-sufficient .

A big thanks to the team ...


Au spa des Clos , j’ai beaucoup appris .
Sur ma peau .
Evidemment , je suis attentive à avoir une bonne hygiène de vie mais le soin d’une heure à Chablis a redonné du peps et de la vitalité générale . C'était divin .

La phase de soin m’ a permis de me relaxer tout en recevant un diagnostic rigoureux suivi de nombreuses étapes reconstituantes pour ma peau .
Le protocole a été pointu avec des produits très ciblés et pointus . Qui sentaient bon la vigne ...
J’adore particulièrement le modelage long et minutieux .
Je ne m’en lasse jamais !!

Et je constate que depuis mon retour , ma peau me demande moins de travail .

Un grand merci à l’équipe …
 






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire