mardi 17 décembre 2019

Gift


Everything is ready , I try to anticipate ...

And I believe in concrete gifts : books  ... A book can change everything  and I believe strongly in it since I wrote mine  , and the second one is coming ...

I am plunged into  " Une phrase peut tout changer " at  Flammarion ,incredible texts which celebrate life and its  absurdity and  beauty  .
I am a  fan of  Bobin and there is a wonderful  text . Very  inspiring  I am coming back with a  list of christmas  .
I know I would like to  orientate  now my life on books, and the blog always  .

Otherwise ?

Maybe a trip  ...

Have a good tuesday  , courage !


Tout est prêt , j'avais essayé d'anticiper ...

Et je crois aux cadeaux utiles : les livres ... Un livre peut tout changer et j'y crois fortement depuis que j'ai écrit le mien , et le deuxième arrive ...

Je dévore " Une phrase peut tout changer " chez Flammarion , Des textes incroyables qui célèbrent la vie et son incroyable absurdité et beauté .
Je suis une fan de Bobin et il y a un merveilleux texte . Très inspirant , j'y reviendrai avec ma liste de noël .
Je sais que j'aimerais orienter maintenant ma vie sur les livres , et le blog toujours .

Sinon ?

Peut être un voyage ... Et pas dans les nuages , je rime !

Bon mardi , courage !






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire