mercredi 15 août 2018

Back home

 I am back for good !!

After ten days of holidays , which was very fulfilling , we are back in our sweet home .

This is our first insight into our trip in Normandie , an old chic castle , very resting . I loved it ...

We were on top !

Now we are tidying up things , my partner is very helpful , and I am coming back with all my stories .


August is ending , and I realize that it has been eight years that I am blogging , it has really changed my life .

In a positive way ...

Enjoy your fifteenth of august ...

It is so calm now in paris , very positive too ....

Je suis de retour !

Après une trêve , épanouissante , nous retrouvons notre sweet home , après presque dix jours d'absence .

Voilà un aperçu de notre première villégiature en Normandie , un manoir très chic , du vrai repos .

Bigre , tout est fini , mais nous avons pris des forces , je vous raconte tout cela ...


Divin ...

Je m'aperçois aussi que cela fait huit ans que je blogue , waouh , quel périple qui a changé ma vie , on peut le dire ...

Bon , je range tout , aidé de mon cher et tendre , of course et je reviens ...

Bon 15 août !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire