lundi 20 août 2018

PH7 restaurant

Well , this is the It-place .

I have found the restaurant which is in line with my publishing headline : good , beautiful and healthy .

I always wanted to find out the place where the products are fresh and positive for the organism .
Health for the body and mind ... Everything is linked .

PH7 is the one restaurant which fights for the balance of the stomach .
I have always been careful for my plate  , what is inside and is revealed outside .
I always put aside what is greasy and fat . It is not a new trend for me .

I read a book at larousse for the balance of the stomach , and this is relevant .

We can prevent some diseases with interesting spices , fresh fruits and vegetables .

You can an insight into the colored meals ....

So I really would like to go back , this is exactly what I am looking for ...

Thanks to the team ...

And for the ones who go back to work , good luck !!

For me , it is next week ....

Mon équilibre acido-basique

Attention , une pépite !!

Avant de partir , nous avons trouvé the one .

Je cherchais un restaurant qui respecte l’équilibre de mon corps avec des produits frais et bio , voici PH7  dans le 3e et 9e .
Tout est bon et savoureux , et surtout sain pour le corps …
Et l’esprit .

Je fais attention à ce que je mange , depuis toujours , et j’évite tout ce qui est gras et lourd pour l’estomac .

J’avais lu chez Larousse un livre sur l’équilibre alimentaire et c’est pertinent : savoir que certaines épices préviennent certaines maladies .

Bref , nous avons eu un super moment , un endroit qui correspond à ma ligne éditoriale .

Du beau , du bon , du sain ….
 

 Yummy ...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire