samedi 28 mars 2020

Saturday

 
I am looking a lot  photographs  at this  moment , I am working on the next book following  Dernière liberté   , it takes a lot of time  , super...

And what about you , what is your  programme ?

I continue my  programme on  Prolon and  longevity , I read , I receive a lot of calls  , sign of friendship  , and with my Partner  , we are building up  projects ...

You have to  !

Have a good saturday  , as the french say en confinement mais finement ... Confined but ...

Fine !!

I wish you good health ...
 
Je regarde beaucoup de photographies en ce moment , je travaille sur la suite de Dernière liberté   , cela me prend du temps , tant mieux ...

Et vous , quel est votre programme ?

Je continue mon programme sur Prolon et la longévité , je lis , je reçois beaucoup d'appels aussi , signe d'amitié , et avec mon chéri , on fait des projets ...

Il le faut !

Bon samedi , en confinement mais finement ... Oui , des rimes ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire