mardi 17 mars 2020

Living under confinement

 
I am used to  teleworking , but the  situation is ...

Bizarre , This is what I told to my best friend  , I am prone to writing a book , in any case I wish you  courage to my readers  , A lot come from  Italy  ,  http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com

I wish you all good health !

We are going to be  confined  at the  maximum , maybe walking and shopping a little  , but we have a cycle and a  stepper , I have a programme  ...

While phoning  !

Reading  , of course  , writing  , watching old movies  , my  agenda is empty  , it gives a funny  impression , discussing , I exchange a lot with my Partner  , and friends ....

Will  we win the war ?

My  parents have experienced it  and I  am starting to see their  different way of looking at life  ...

Ok go for it  , courage and  ...

I am writing tomorrow  !
 
Je suis habituée au télétravail , mais la situation est ...

Bizarre , c'est ce que je disais à ma meilleure amie , cela me donne l'idée d'un livre , en tout cas bon courage à mes lectrices , beaucoup viennent d' Italie  , voir http://intelligently-fashionable.blogspot.com

Nous comptons rester confinés au maximum , peut être sortir marcher un peu et faire des courses , mais nous avons un vélo et un stepper ,  je compte en faire ... 40 minutes par jour !

Au téléphone !

Lire , bien sûr , écrire , regarder de vieux films , mon agenda est vide , cela donne une drôle d'impression , discuter , j'échange beaucoup avec mon partenaire , et mes amis ....

Gagnerons nous la guerre ?

Mes parents l'ont vécu et je commence à comprendre leur façon différente d'envisager la vie ...

Allez , courage et ...

A demain !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire