mardi 15 novembre 2022

Afternoons touring the world

Afternoons are very fluid here in the pacific , Because it is stifling hot , I have a nap , I write too , two hours , see Delphine Bell " Inattendu " and " Roi et toi " at Le lys Bleu editeurs code LLB5 offered , I am in contact with journalists , literary agents , In fact I am more in contact with France than in Paris !!

I do a bit of yoga late in the afternoon , and in the evening , we are eating in specialized food spots , but I miss cheese ... Days are rushing fast , really , my partner comes back around seven pm and we are discussing a lot , which is nice !

See you tomorrow !

Les après -midi sont fluides dans le pacifique , comme il fait chaud , je fais une sieste , et j'écris , j'écris , voir Delphine Bell " Inattendu" et " Roi et toi" chez Le lys bleu Editeurs code LLB5 offert , c'est un plaisir ! 


J'adore la couverture , attendez , la suite arrive ...
Le soir , je fais un peu de yoga et quand mon chéri rentre , nous testons la nourriture locale ,nous discutons beaucoup ce qui est génial .

 On se voit demain ? Je vous dis ma routine beauté ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire