dimanche 13 novembre 2022

Monday touring the world

My mondays are totally different here , I am busy doing a lot of writing and visiting , see https://www.fnac.com/ia8940807/Delphine-Bell  , Delphine Bell " Inattendu " on Le lys bleu Editeurs code LLB5 offered , and Dernière Liberté on Fnac , swimming too and arranging the flat here in the Pacific which needs works , reality is also here !

We won't be here often , busy visiting a lot of different countries , So I do the minimum in the flat , but I love lazing around ...

And France ? I just miss camembert ... Take care !

Mes lundis sont si différents ici , j'écris beaucoup , voir https://www.fnac.com/ia8940807/Delphine-Bell , Delphine Bell sur le Lys bleu Editeurs code LLB5 offert et Dernière Liberté sur Fnac , je nage beaucoup aussi , c'est agréable , il y a des travaux dans l'appartement où on  est mais on est là pour visiter donc je fais le minimum , juste l'essentiel .

Et la France va bien ? Le camembert me manque , mais c'est pour la bonne cause ...


Sushi of course , we had a nice week-end ...


On aime les sushi , c'est la routine ici ...

On se voit demain ?


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire