jeudi 3 novembre 2022

Week and tour of the world

Here is friday , and It is all brand new , besides talking to expatriates like me ,We swim , discover and ...

Adapt , again we have to deal with settling down , I have many notes going back from Island and Asia , my agenda is on the way , see Delphine Bell on fnac and numilog , Inattendu and Dernière Liberté , my life is a novel ...

We intend to visit the Indo pacific , beaches , restaurants and ...

Life in general , I am in the process of discovering new horizons ...

Tout est nouveau ici , et de L'Islande à l' Asie , je prends des notes , toujours , voir Delphine Bell Dernière Liberté et Inattendu sur fnac et numilog , la vie est elle un roman ?

On nage , découvre , plage , nouvelle vie , et le processus d'installation , il faut doser son energie , mais encore une fois , on est une super équipe ...




Et vous , vous allez bien ? La France va bien ?

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire