lundi 7 novembre 2022

A morning touring the world

How do I organise my mornings ?

My partner is working rather early but I work at home on my writing , https://www.fnac.com/ia8940807/Delphine-Bell , Delphine Bell on Le Lys bleu edition code LLB5 offered , and my webzine , I control everything from France !

I swim a lot , we are visiting the week-end , The pacific is rather shiny , I do yoga nidra , and I ...

Phone a lot to France from what's app , want to know everything , well ...I eat late , 2 pm , The specialty Kale and fruits , thinking about my next books ...


Comment je m'organise ?

Mon mari part tôt au travail , et je travaille de la maison , voir https://www.fnac.com/ia8940807/Delphine-Bell , Delphine Bell écrivain " Inattendu " code LLB5 offert , Et je manage mon webzine toujours , bien sûr , les collaborations continuent ...

Sinon ? Je nage , je fais du yoga nidra et je mange tard , la spécialité est le Kalé ici dans le pacifique , que je cuisine , les matinées passent vite ...

On se voit demain ?

Let's see each other tomorrow ?

Touring the world is so original ...





 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire