jeudi 15 février 2024

Valentine day and Delphine Bell writer " Loterie "

Valentine day was an highlight , restaurant , beautiful gifts , my partner told me with some irony " it is always valentine day for you " , well...


It is stifling hot here in Asia so I am busy promoting my book " Loterie " , see 


I must admit that being in France will be easier but we have to travel to Indonesia , Tokyo , Maldives before . We won't come back in that part of the world. 

Meanwhile , thanks for the success of Loterie , my book ,MERCI.

Ma Saint Valentin a ete si joyeuse , restaurant , cadeau , mais mon cheri me dit avec ironie " C'est toujours la Saint Valentin pour toi " , euh...


Il fait tres chaud en Asie a present , donc je m'adonne a la promotion de " Loterie " mon livre , voir Éditions du Flair - Maison d'édition à Romans-sur-Isère - Loterie (editionsduflair.fr)  Je dois admettre que etre en France serait plus facile , mais nous allons voyager pour ces derniers mois , Maldives , Tokyo , Indonesie , nous ne reviendrons pas dans cette partie du monde .


En tout cas , merci pour le succes de Loterie , Éditions du Flair - Maison d'édition à Romans-sur-Isère - Loterie (editionsduflair.fr) , THANKS.

Sunset , sunset....
Ma Saint Valentin .... waouh. 





 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire