jeudi 14 juillet 2016

Bastille day


Well ...

I had an excellent 14th july , you saw it on instagram , celebration , laugh and vegan food ...

We went to bed very late but it was worth it .

I read all day long with the memories of Grace Jones from the Séguier Editions : I am lucky enough to receive a lot of books and publishing houses rely on me , which is very positive .

Grace Jones had a very exciting and rich life and I read it all through : her jamaican childhood , her life as a model and muse and on top of that her determination and refuse of bias and taboo .

Every page is a source of inspiration and I jotted down some passages .

I enjoy so much reading , you learn so much .

Anf now I am reading the biography of Kate Middleton and...

Napoleon .

Why not ?


 Après une nuit de festivités , rires , fête , nourriture vegan , vous avez vu en haut sur mon instagram , j'ai pu lire toute la journée la biographie de Grace Jones , sa vie a été compliquée mais fascinante .

J'adore lire et j'ai la chance de recevoir de plus en plus de titres .

J'ai noté de nombreux passages intéressants , de son enfance Jamaïcaine à la gloire , de son analyse froide de la célébrité .

Maintenant ,je lis Kate Middleton et ...
Napoléon , pourquoi pas ?

Je continue à lire ...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire