mercredi 6 juillet 2016

Coming back from Switzerland

 This trip in Switzerland was just perfect , indeed my partner seems more nostalgic than me , the swiss air was profitable to him .

You can see the corridor which led to our suite overlooking the Leman lake from The Lausanne Palace and spa , I have a whole diary , you are going to hear me about Lausanne and Genève , naturlich .
Ok , I mix the two languages ...

I could let the steam off , the palace is really well-structured for that .
And then we moved on to Genève , I have a lot of anecdotes .

And waking up in front of the Leman Lake is a privilege , it endows things with a new perspective .

We went off for five days , and Lausanne was the first break , it really was breath-taking .

I had trouble coming back to my routine , but living these moments with my job was just incredible .
I am grateful for that .

It really makes sense .

Ok , I am going to write again tomorrow , I had a lot of surprises waiting in my letter box ...

How are you , girls ?

Ce séjour était parfait , juste parfait , en fait mon cher et tendre a l'air plus nostalgique que moi cette fois-ci , l'air suisse lui manque je crois .

Voici le corridor qui menait à notre suite vue sur le Lac Léman depuis le Lausanne Palace and Spa , j'ai un carnet de notes complet , vous allez entendre parler de Lausanne et Genève !!
Après , nous avons été jusqu' à Genève , j'ai beaucoup d'anecdotes à vous narrer en détail .
J'ai pu me poser , le palace à Lausanne est structuré pour cela .
Et se réveiller face au Lac Léman , cela donne une autre vue sur les choses .

De la hauteur en fait , de la perspective .

Je tiendrai mon carnet de bord sur cinq jours , mais le premier arrêt au Palace Lausanne était enchanteur . Je n'en reviens pas .
J'ai eu du mal à me remettre dans ma routine hier , mais je suis ravie de pouvoir vivre ces moments avec mon travail .
Un travail épanouissant et gratifiant ... Heureusement .
Je m'y retrouve .

A demain les girls pour la suite , et aussi sur ma boîte aux lettres qui débordait ...
Surprise !!


our suite



Lausanne palace and spa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire