vendredi 24 mars 2017

Week


 I am still thinking about my ski trip but it is all on the right track .

Really good .

Yesterday , I had a wonderful party at Atelier Cologne in the Yellow corner gallery with a lot of different workshops around the new Clementine california perfume .

There were wonderful scents with juniper , basil and vetiver so I went back under the rain but feeling fresh and happy .

I had my leather case engraved with the name of my mother which was nice , the mum day is coming close ...

They are the only brand to do that .

Otherwise , I am going to read this week-end , the Mosaîque-santé books with the intelligent use of essential oils and gems .

Away from the traditional medicine ...


This week has been relaxed and cool , just a few moments from ski ...


Have a good week-end , girls !!
 J'ai encore un peu la tête dans les montagnes mais globalement , ça va . Oui , all right .

Hier , en plus , j'ai assisté au lancement de la nouvelle fragrance Atelier Cologne , j' adore cette marque !!
A La galerie yellow corner , Il y avait de nombreux ateliers autour de Clémentine california avec de la mandarine et du genévrier , ainsi que du santal .

Une soirée parfumée avec la traditionnelle personnalisation de l'étui en cuir que j'ai fait graver pour ma maman , la fête approche ...
Je suis rentrée sous la pluie mais ravie.
Cela fait longtemps que je suis cette marque très originale . Une afficionados.

Sinon , j'aimerais lire un peu ce dimanche , je m'intéresse à la gemmothérapie , les huiles afin d'éviter les medicaments , j'ai reçu les nouveautés Mosaîque-santé .

Je vais me cultiver ...

Sinon , je n'ai pas ramené le soleil montagneux , vraiment pas ...

Mon bronzage file ...

Bon week , les girls !!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire