mercredi 6 septembre 2017

Press party

 On thursday it is the return of press openings ...
All day long !!

I anticipate that with my childhhod friend , she is helpful .

Now I take adavantage of the Dolce vita in Paris , I have a lie-in , I prepare nice meals for my partner , I indulge in sport , a little , I am not going to be sporty immediately ...

Time is flying past , I know I repeat myself .

Have a good tuesday , girls !!

I will try not to eat too much on thursday ...
Jeudi , c'est la grande rentrée des inaugurations ...
Je me prépare à un grand marathon , mon amie d'enfance va m'épauler ... Ouf !!

Du coup , je profite de la dolce vita , je ne me lève pas franchement tôt , je fais des petits plats à mon chéri , je fais un peu de sport , un peu seulement !!

Le temps file vite , non ? Je sais , c'est mon leitmotif ...

Bon mardi , les girls ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire