mardi 26 septembre 2017

Style and beauty

 Do you love this section ?

I found out a new ploy , that of applying lip balm of DR Hauschka under my gloss .
This is a nice invention .

Did you notice that are a lot of hormone disruptors in some lip balms but that one is one hundred per cent natural .
Alleluia as the French say ...

This is one of my favorite brands .

My style ?

I lost seven kilos this summer so I can wear slims with small boots .
So comfortable .

My hair ?

I am a fan about Studio la Fontaine in the 16th district : they are an expert about moisturizing my hair , I love this collaboration . It is heavenly .

I am leaving for a pres strip on thursday , so I am postive I will have a lot of compliments .

You have so nice hair , well , Sonia is the master of haircare at Studio La Fontaine .

It will be a cool tuesday , I finished up late with Victoires De La Beauté ...

A nice evening , upcoming post ...

I have tons of beauty products , the best ....

J'adore cette section ...

Ma routine ?

J'ai découvert une nouvelle astuce : je mets du baume à lèvres DR Hauschka sous mon gloss , effet pulpy garanti !!
Vous avez vu , il y a beaucoup de traces cancerigènes dans certains tubes mais celui-ci est clean .
Ouf ...
Tout est naturel .
C'est une marque chouchou .

Mon style ?

Confortable . Cool en un mot .
J'aime bien les caleçons avec des petites bottes l'hiver .

J'ai perdu plus de sept kilos cet été , alors je rentre dans des slims maintenant .

Mes cheveux ?

Je suis dingue du studio La Fontaine dans le 16e , ma référence .
Ils gèrent très bien mes cheveux qui ont tendance à friser , je trouve que c'est ma plus belle collaboration .

Et puis , jeudi , je pars un peu , chut , je suis sûre que l'on va me demander mon adresse coiffure .
Depuis que Sonia s'occupe de moi au Studio la Fontaine , dans le 16e , je me sens bien .

Un mardi cool , j'ai fini tard avec Les Victoires de La beauté ... je me suis bien amusée .
Article à suivre ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire