mardi 12 septembre 2017

Dream life

 With this weather , I am dreaming of a far country , in the sun of course .

We envision several possibilities for christmas .

But before a lot of work is waiting for me , but it is also exciting .

Fortunately .

I have on thursday a marathon day with press days and in the week-end , a family lunch with mine and also the father of my partner .

Time is flying past , I would love to retain it .

Freeze it . Forever young ? just joking .

Have a good tuesday , girls , I am writing this famous hair post !!
En ce moment , avec ce temps mitigé , je rêve de contrée lointaine , mon chéri aussi .

Nous regardons pour noêl ... On a plusieurs possibilités .

Avant , beaucoup de travail m'attend , de tous les côtés ...

Mais tout cela est passionnant . Heureusement .

Jeudi , encore une journée marathon et week-end familial , la mienne et repas avec le père de mon cher et tendre , les semaines passent vite , j'aimerais retenir le temps .

Bon mardi , les girls , en attendant un article cheveux ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire