lundi 8 octobre 2018

Cheese and cheers

 On thursday evening , I spent a delicious evening for my birthday ...

With Chèvre cheese .

As the French say ...


I had a blast with a huge goat cheese dinner in a beautiful and spacious loft . It was truly original .

Really .

They were a lot of different animations with cheese cutting and preparation , different categories were present and as I enjoy cheese , it was a super moment .


I also enjoy meeting people who have a passion for their job .

This makes a difference .

So , on sunday night , I decided to set up a cheese dinner with candles and my partner was happy .

It was quick to prepare and a cunning idea . Sunday night is an highlight .

It reminded me of my press trip in Mayenne , a real good idea , France has a lot of know-how .


I wish you a good monday , work is on the limelight ...







Jeudi soir , j'ai fêté mon anniversaire , toute ...

En fromage .

Je me suis régalée , avec un plateau gigantesque de fromages de chèvres , moi qui adore le fromage .
Les AOP étaient présents , avec des animations découpe et affinage dans un beau loft lumineux .
J'ai d'ailleurs passé un beau moment lumineux .

J'aime rencontrer des gens passionnés par ce qu'ils font , avec presque un côté artistique , formidable .

Du coup, hier , j'ai préparé un plateau fromages de chèvres , avec des bougies , et mon chéri était ravi !!
Une bonne idée pour un dimanche soir ...

Et rapide .

Dimanche soir , hein ...

Cela m'a rappelée mon voyage presse en Mayenne , un très bon souvenir , la France compte un savoir-faire incroyable .

Je vous souhaite un bon lundi , on reprend doucement ... Il le faut , non ?







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire