jeudi 21 novembre 2019

Larousse


I am going out on thursdays  !
In  general , I am doing a scrupulous selection , according to my publishing line , but yesterday I was thinking about the good times where I was out every evening fifteen years ago  ,well now  , I have a break  ... I was so happy and young !

And I love so much reading  , at this  moment , I am  plunged  in  "  Laisse briller ta lumière ! | Editions Larousse  , it is  addictive and  relevant  , I am nearly at the end  ...

The book is amazing  , and is full of constructive tips  , I love so much the passage on  vibrations ...
And  intentions !It is exciting and original .

Reading is part of the  job now  , with my own book  , and the next one in  2020 ...


We are already there  !


Le jeudi c'est sortie !
En général , je sélectionne scrupuleusement , selon ma ligne éditoriale , mais hier je pensais au bon temps il y a quinze ans où je sortais tous les soirs , eh bien maintenant , on se ménage ...

Et j'adore tellement lire , en ce moment , je suis plongée dans "  Laisse briller ta lumière ! | Editions Larousse  , c'est addictif et pertinent , je suis presque à la fin ...

Le livre est foisonnant , et regorge de conseils instructifs , j'aime beaucoup le passage sur les vibrations ...
Et les intentions !

Lire fait partie du job maintenant , avec mon propre livre , et celui qui arrive en 2020 ...

On y est déjà !






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire