vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Week and Angelina

Oh my god , I have so much difficulty to wake up , I did celebrate yesterday night at the bloggers'party at Angelina with the new brand Elyctia , I desperately need their eye contour ...

It was a pleasure going back to their famous restaurant !!

I deal with that beauty brand later ...

Otherwise , I am on the way again , my partner too on a business trip , we are the edgy and never-stay at the same place family .

Well ...

Have agood week-end , girls , careful to cold and don't celebrate too much , careful to alcohol , You know I am the mummy and healthy girl !!


Ouh lou lou , les réveils sont de plus en plus difficiles , j'ai fait la fête  , à la soirée blogueuses chez Angelina avec la nouvelle marque Elyctia , je vais avoir cruellement besoin de leur contour des yeux ...

Cela m'a fait plaisir de retourner dans cette institution parisienne !!
Je vous en reparle ...
Sinon , un petit séjour se profile , pendant que mon chéri part en business trip , la famille la bougeotte ...
Bon week-end , les filles , faites attention à vous !!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire