jeudi 7 décembre 2017

December

 I am eager to let the steam off this week-end , but I have to update the last reports .

So I have a lie-in in the morning , I have a full breakfast , holding my dear Swatch offered by my partner , all in pink , why not ?

I am fully prepared , with a checklist .

Sometimes , I am late on everything but I deal with it .

December is a special period with which you have to cope with but so exciting as well .

Ok , let's go ,motivated and let's comply with the cold ...

The week-end is coming in ...

And you , your schedule ?


J'ai hâte de me poser ce week-end , enfin non pas trop , les derniers reportages ...

Du coup , je dors un peu plus le matin , histoire de prendre des forces , un bon petit déjeuner , ma montre rose épurée Swatch offerte par mon chéri , très pratique .

Toute une préparation . J'ai une checklist .

Et parfois , je suis en retard sur tout , rien de grave .
Décembre est une période spéciale , il faut composer avec .

Allez , on y va ..
 Motivée !!
Affronter le froid , heureusement que le métier est passionnant .

Bon jeudi à vous ...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire