vendredi 8 décembre 2017

Week and Pratolina

 I am lucky to be invited in a lot of italian restaurants , where I have a blast , here we go with Pratolina , in the second district .
They deserve their reputation , and a special thanks for the courteous and flawless service , italian in a way . They were really up to it .

You can see in the photographs : the food is fresh with vegetables , I had an incredible starter with aubergines and italian cheese .
It was really refined . And Healthy .

The spot is cosy and luminous , I love the design .
I felt really comfortable in it , nearly like a spa .

I really would like to go back , It reminded me of my trips in Italy , the summer atmosphere with nice food and friendly people .

We are back sunday on a food post and I prepare myself for a press trip .
End of the week ...

I hope it will be a nice escape ...

Have a good week-end , girls !!

J'ai la chance de découvrir de nombreux restaurants italiens , je me régale , en voilà un " Pratolina " , 11 boulevard de bonne nouvelle dans le 2e , qui buzze et dont la réputation n'est pas usurpée !
Une mention spéciale pour le service , très italien , poli , galant , bref très respectueux .
Et la nourriture est fraiche , vous le voyez , avec des légumes , j'ai une entrée incroyable d'aubergines cuisinées avec du parmesan raffiné . Miam , miam ...
L'endroit est lumineux et cosy , je m'y suis sentie très bien . Presque comme dans un spa .
J'ai vraiment envie d'y retourner , il y a tellement de restaurants italiens un peu factices .
Celui-ci fut une heureuse découverte .

Et je sentais des effluves d' Italie , l'un de mes pays préférés , une atmosphère estivale en un mot .

Nous recommençons dimanche pour un reportage gastronomique , et je me prépare à ...
Un départ .
Cela rime !!
En fin de semaine prochaine , cela va faire du bien , bon week , les girls !!





1 commentaire: