vendredi 22 décembre 2017

My suitcase

 My suitcase is full , I try to set up all this but ...

I have a lot of things .

I enjoyed the Chateau Berger perfume , the opening was a blast on monday night .
Full of laughter and complicity between mothers and daughters : I am so sensitive to that .
My partner will love this scent on christmas eve , it is full of originality .

My swimsuit between the massages , my sneakers for the fitness room , a nice necklace for evening ...
I try to organise everything .

We have four hours ' driving in front of us , so I trust the bakery Bo and Mie in the second district .
The sandwiches are amazing , so fresh and the cakes ...
Well , I have never seen that .
I think I am going to do my shopping there for the party for new year .
The must-be .

I am eager to have this so original christmas eve , do you remember the advertising " Life is too short " ?
Well , you have to follow your instincts .
Always .

I just wanted to have my christmas .

Have a good celebration , girls !!


Elle est encore pleine ... J'essaie de trier au maximum ... J'ai bien dit : j'essaie .
J'ai aimé le parfum de Chateau Berger : l'inauguration lundi soir était rondement menée .
Et puis la complicité mère-fille est quelque chose qui a du sens pour moi , et cette marque reflète cette affection .
Mon chéri va craquer le soir du réveillon , le sillage est très festif .

Un joli maillot de bain , après les soins , je compte nager un peu , des baskets , il y a une salle de sport , un beau collier pour le soir ...
Nous avons quatre heures de route et j'ai craqué pour la boulangerie Bo and Mie , dans le 2e à Paris , les sandwichs sont frais et innovants , et les gâteaux ...
J'ai eu la chance de manger dans les plus grands restaurants et je n'ai jamais vu cela .
Incroyable .
Je compte faire mes courses pour le nouvel an là-bas . C'est établi . .

Voilà , un réveillon original cette année , vous vous rappelez cette publicité " la vie est trop courte " ?

Il faut suivre ses instincts ...

Bon réveillon , les girls !!
Je reviens vite ...







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire