mercredi 13 décembre 2017

Press trip and food

 I am lucky enough to be invited to a lot of press trips and it is really essential , know a lot of people , encounter and exchange around interesting discussions .
Interesting , of course ... Not fake .

I have a lot of beauty bags which are already set out : I just have to slip it in my bag .
I try to be organised , just organised .
Notebooks for my interviews , my memories , and not a lot of make up , just a beautiful lipstick , that was the tip of my beloved mother , and the day before I have a lot of rest , well trains are so early !!

We do a bit of mindfulness with my partner , we love it .

I trust Biothalassol for my mood and shape : the sea is endowed with a lot of benefits , vitamins, and collagen formula which alleviates the tensions and rejuvenates the skin .
So precious .

I adopt it in winter and I just feel in full shape .

And I have beautiful hair , I am into bio now with the super salon Biobéla , I am coming back with the report .

Ok , I am on the road again ...

I am coming back very soon ...


  • Partir …
J’ai la chance de partir souvent avec le blog , un peu d’air …
C’est essentiel : voir d’autres perspectives , rencontrer des gens intéressants , j’ai bien dit intéressants !
J’ai donc souvent une valise toute prête avec des trousses déjà concoctées que je glisse dans mon sac .
Des carnets pour les interviews , mes souvenirs , j’en ai beaucoup , peu de maquillage , juste un beau rouge , je garde ce conseil de ma maman adorée , et la veille , je me repose , surtout que les départs sont tôt .
Un peu de méditation …
Nous adorons cela .

Pour la forme , je fais confiance à Biothalassol , qui travaille sur les huiles essentielles et les plantes .
Le potentiel de la mer est immense , en minéraux et oligo-éléments et du coup ,je fais une cure l' hiver .
J'aime l'effet du collagène marin . Je suis beaucoup plus en forme .

Et j'ai de très beaux cheveux , je me suis mise au bio également avec un super salon que j'ai découvert , Biobéla , incroyable . Je vais être la plus jolie ... C'est une blague !!

L'article arrive ....

Je suis partie en voyage presse gastronomique , un avant-goût de noêl ...

Je reviens vite ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire