mardi 23 janvier 2018

Beauty and freedom

 I recently had a blast , well , this is my happiness credo .

I have met a lot of people in my field , which is lovely and that makes you even prettier ...

One of my friends was reproaching me not to be too available , but between zumba on monday , press lunch , mindfulness lessons , swimming pool and family ...

I need a reminder !! My life is hectic .

Talking about my family , I love offering to my dad the perfumes for men from Salvador Dali  : this my madeleine de Proust as the french say .
And the perfumes have an artistic side , the life of this genius was varied and constructive .
I enjoy exchanging with him , my dad , not Salvador !!

Otherwise , we might go on week-ends for Valentine day , let's see ...

Beauty is also freedom , and ...

Health , enjoy your tuesday !!




-          Beauté en liberté

J’ai eu de très bons moments ces temps ci , tant mieux , ce qui est pris …

Je rencontre beaucoup de monde , dans mon domaine ,e t cela rend jolie aussi . Non ?

Du coup , mes amies me reprochent parfois de ne pas être trop disponible , mais entre la zumba le lundi ,, les déjeuners presse , la méditation , la piscine et la famille …
Eh bien …

En parlant de famille , j’ai ma madeleine de Proust avec les parfums Salvador Dali pour homme que j’offre à mon père , il en raffole , cela sent bon quand je rentre dans la pièce .
Et leurs parfums ont un côté parfois artistique , la vie de ce génie est variée . Constructive .

J’en discute avec lui , mon père , pas Salvador !!

Sinon , nous enchaînons avec deux week-ends pré-Saint Valentin , on va voir …

La beauté est une affaire de liberté , et de santé !!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire