vendredi 5 janvier 2018

Week and spa

 I am not a huge fan about new year , I am a bit conflicted about the subject , being torn between nostalgy about the Spa Marin , its incredible professionnalism , and I try to anticipate the future .

Well , my challenges with my best friend , one hour'swimming with the nice Aqua Sphere swimming suit , so glamourous and water-repellent , I am in the process of building up a collection .

Ski in march , Sweden in april , and one more spa ?

We don't know .

And one important project , I hope it will work .

Ok , I am a queen of suspense .

My father said to me yesterday that uncertainty is finally certain , I don't remember who said that .

But it is relevant .

Have a marvellous week-end , girls !!


-          Nouvel an
Je ne suis pas fan du début de l’année , je suis en pleine nostalgie du réveillon au spa marin , le professionnalisme qui y règne et les soins revigorants , et j’ai du mal à anticiper l’année , ah si !!
Les challenges avec ma meilleure amie à la piscine , plus d’une heure de natation avec le maillot de bain hydrofuge Aqua Sphere  , très glamour en plus , je commence à avoir une collection !!
Le ski en mars , Stockholm en avril , et ma passion pour la thalassothérapie qui prend de l’ampleur avec l’âge , bon je suis encore en forme !! Espérons que cela dure ...
Et un gros projet , j’espère avoir de la chance … Non ?

Oui , je suis la reine du suspense .

Less is more …
Mon père me disait hier que finalement l’incertitude est très certaine , qui a dit cela déjà ?
 

 Enjoy the week-end ...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire