jeudi 29 août 2019

Dear Normandy


We stopped off in  Normandie before Perros Guirrec ,a fabulous spot with beautiful animals  , I enjoy the tv programme 30 millions d'amis, do you have an equivalent in your country ? ...

I read , I read , amidst the greenery  , especially " Et si on 'arrêtait de juger ? " at  Editions Guy Trédaniel from the famous blogger Gabrielle Bernstein .

Some lesson of transcending yourself and spirituality in order to achieve total let it go .

I read so much that I started to write files about it   , the fench Normandie is the ideal spot ...

I see you tomorrow for a restaurant post , my favorite  restaurant section?

I tested some nice ones before leaving ...

See you ...
Nous avons fait escale en Normandie avant Perros Guirrec , un endroit fabuleux peuplé d'animaux , j'ai un côté 30 millions d'amis ...

J'ai lu , j'ai lu , en pleine verdure , surtout " Et si on 'arrêtait de juger ? " aux Editions Guy Trédaniel de la célèbre blogueuse Gabrielle Bernstein .

Une leçon d' élévation et de spiritualité , afin d'arriver à un total lâcher prise .

Je lis tellement que je commence à faire des fiches , la Normandie est l'endroit idéal ...

On se voit demain pour un rendez vous restaurant ?

J'en ai testé de très bons avant de partir ... Succulent. Et bio ...

See you ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire