lundi 18 mai 2020

Evesome

 
A nice  collaboration which is so cool !!

I have known  Eve De Rothiacob for some time and I adore these  long , sincere  and  durable links, as everything she has created for  www.evesome.com  .

This is what I want ! genuine and interesting .


The  priority is focused on  made in France and  quality , but it has been some time that I am focused on this mantra !
I try to anticipate things  , at the best .

I hope to plunge again on my mundane activities  and writer  ( Dernière liberté on  www.desmotsquitrottent.fr ) and her shop Evesome is very adapted  , as I am a fan of bags and jewels  .

Here we go  , a nice  collaboration for this "  déconfinement ", have a good monday and be positive  , I am writing tomorrow  ...
 
Une jolie collaboration qui fait du bien !!

Je connais Eve De Rothiacob depuis longtemps et j'aime ces longs liens sincères et durables , comme ce qu'elle fait sur www.evesome.com  .
La priorité va être sur le made in France et la qualité , mais cela  fait longtemps que je rumine ce mantra !
J'essaie d'anticiper les choses , au mieux .
Il le faut !

J'espère reprendre mes activités mondaines et d'écrivain bientôt ( Dernière liberté sur www.desmotsquitrottent.fr ) et son shop Evesome est très adapté , surtout pour la fan de sacs et bijoux que je suis .
Voilà , une belle collaboration pour ce déconfinement , bon lundi à vous et restez prudents , on se voit demain ...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire