lundi 27 juillet 2020

Monday

 
I am thinking about my suitcase , we are leaving next week ,  , The Schedule is strange this year , as if you have to breathe fresh air before autumn ...

And my days are hectic ! lacking time ...

I am trying to write before my departure  , Dernière liberté on www.desmotsquitrottent.fr  , we are looking after our garden and crops  , a  passion , I am putting away my jewels , before departure , from Karma Yoga shop which brings an inner peace  , really , and I would like to return to Aca Pigalle , do you remember my article before confinement ?

Bref I never stop ... It is a full time job .

Bon lundi ! Have a a good monday !
 
Je repense déjà à ma valise , nous partons la semaine prochaine , le calendrier est bizarre cette année , j'en parlais à ma voisine , comme si il fallait emmagasiner l'air frais avant l'automne ...

Et mes journées sont bondées !

J'essaie d'écrire avant mon départ , Dernière liberté sur www.desmotsquitrottent.fr  , on s'occupe de notre potager , une passion , je range mes bijoux, avant le départ ,du Karma Yoga shop qui apporte une paix intérieure , vraiment , et j'aimerais retourner à l' Aca Pigalle , vous vous souvenez de mon article avant le confinement ?
Un régal .

Bref, je n'arrête pas ...

Bon lundi !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire