mercredi 29 juillet 2020

My suitcase

  The job is ahead of us ...

First an outfit every day , why Not ?
 : I have nice dresses  Efyse , in the evening, it is a  collaboration which I am crazy about , with real materials , a quality , I am rigourous about it  .

And natural products  Sanex , another collaboration which corresponds to my values , you all know that I am  rigourous .
I have a beauty bag with me  , there will be a spa ...
Oui . yes !

And books , notebooks for the next opus of  Dernière Liberté on www.desmotsquitrottent.fr  , in the autumn , I was truly disappointed by the  Joel Dicker and  Slimani .

A demain , see you tomorrow , it is hot stifling ...
Nous nous y mettons ...

D'abord , une tenue pour chaque jour : j'ai de jolies robes Efyse , le soir , c'est une collaboration dont je raffole , avec de vrais matériaux , une qualité , je les range avec soin .

Et des produits naturels Sanex , une autre collaboration qui correspond à mes valeurs , vous savez que je suis rigoureuse .
J'ai une grosse trousse avec moi , il y aura un spa ... J'adore .
Oui .

Et des livres , des carnets pour la suite de Dernière Liberté sur www.desmotsquitrottent.fr  , à l'automne , sinon j'ai été déçue par le nouveau Joel Dicker et Slimani .

A demain , il va faire chaud ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire