dimanche 31 janvier 2021

Week


Ouah la , I am so late ...

 

As I expected a third confinement , I saw my friends , my little family , and I have to deal with a lot of collaborations .

 

They are arriving  , I set up everything  , and also my literary projects  Dernière Liberté on www.desmotsquitrottent.fr and Fnac , and a book on beauty ...

 

Ouf !

 See you tomorrow for the collaboration with  Honor Watch Es , a big a big  collaboration, Loyalty is a pillar of this  webzine ...


Ouah la , je suis très très en retard ...

 

Comme je prévoyais un troisième confinement , j'ai vu mes amis , ma petite famille , et je croule sous les collaborations .

 

Elles arrivent , je mets tout en place , et aussi mes projets littéraires la suite de Dernière Liberté sur www.desmotsquitrottent.fr et Fnac , et un livre sur la beauté ...

 

Ouf !

 

Je chôme pas ...

 

A demain pour un article sur la Honor Watch Es , une grosse collaboration, La fidélité est un pilier de ce webzine ...



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire