mercredi 8 novembre 2017

Fashion press

 I am much more selective : My blog is also a worldwide webzine so I am careful .

Yesterday evening , I spent a real good time at Nobis , in the first district , the clothes are a dream with perfect finishing .
Parkas are a must in winter , and I appreciate being cosy and fashionable at the same time .

I even spoke english with the team , a memory from my year in London when I was 24 .

A dream too .

The party was cosmopolitan and fun . It was a nice surprise .

Before that , I was at Freywille , they have a nice new collection inspired by Incan society with the sun as a strong symbol .
I lost a scarf in Vietnam , and I love so much this brand ...

The run is starting again next week , I am ready to go !!

Have a good wednesday , girls , I am resting at home ...

It is freezing cold in Paris ...



Je sélectionne de plus en plus , mon blog étant très lu à l'étranger , je suis vigilante . Il le faut !!

Hier soir , j'ai passé une bonne soirée chez la marque Nobis , 16 rue saint roch dans le premier : les parkas me font rêver , les finitions sont pointues et je souffre tellement du froid !!
En plus , j'ai parlé un peu anglais , souvenir de mon année à Londres à 24 ans , le rêve .

La soirée était cosmopolite et agréable . Je me suis bien amusée .

Avant , j'étais chez Freywille : les bracelets inspirés de la culture inca reflètent cette civilisation mystique avec le symbole fort du soleil .
N'oublions pas que j'ai perdu un joli foulard Freywille au Vietnam , shame on me , j'adore cette marque .

Cela recommence la semaine prochaine , on est dans les starting blocs ...

Bon mercredi , les girls , je me repose au chaud ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire