jeudi 2 novembre 2017

Week ( 1)

 Well , I had a deep lie-in this morning , I had a medical appointment but I preferred to sleep , I guess it is the coming back of the cold ...

An hectic week-end , swimming with my best friend , family and then brunch with my partner .
The programme looks so attractive .
I hope it will provide me a bit of dynamism ?

Now , I have a check list but I don't fill it out , is that so serious ?

I set out a big swimming bag with Filorga products , I am aware that my rituals don't wait .
My best friend is a fan of Filorga too and she will say to me , oh you are so organised !!

Well , not always .

Therefore , I plunge myself into the photographs of Italy and Sardinia , A real blast , I was young and careless .

See you tomorrow , girls , for the rest of the week-end ...


Ouh la , j'ai fait la grève de l'horloge ce matin , j'avais un check up médical , mais personne .
Je suppose que c'est le froid ...

Un week-end chargé , piscine avec ma meilleure amie demain , famille et brunch avec chouchou , j'espère que cela va me redynamiser . Il le faut ...
En ce moment , j'ai une check liste que je ne remplis pas toujours , mais est-ce si grave ?
Et puis la semaine prochaine est très chargée , autant prendre des forces .
J'ai préparé une grosse trousse Filorga pour notre piscine demain , lotion , crème , ma meilleure amie va encore me dire , mais tu es super organisée , non pas toujours !!
Mais j'en profite pour appliquer mes rituels . Mes essentiels .
Elle est fan de Filorga .

Du coup , je me plonge dans mes photographies de soleil , Italie , Sardaigne ...

On se revoit demain ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire