mercredi 14 novembre 2018

Fashion

 I am more and more dealing with fashion , this is relevant to me , but only quality and upmarket items .

And last week I was delighted , really , a marvellous week .

I attended a veggie buffet with the brand Bijoux Indiscrets : the concept is so interesting , a jewel according to your astrological sign , in a nice box .

I even spoke to a bluffing medium who asserted that I had a lucky destiny , well , I only believe in sensitive decisions and good choices .

I was plunged in an healthy atmosphere with healthy juices and this beautiful necklace with rhodochrosite which is ridding your body of negative thoughts allowing your body to relax .

Bravo , bravo to this daring brand which is paving the way for a new energy .

Bravo too to Aigle press presentation whose genuine state of mind  inspires a chic line of clothes and shoes .
I enjoyed this atmosphere ...
I even spotted a nice pair of boots , white and blue , so french ...

I had a blast in the midst of a vegetal atmosphere . This is a new brand in my webzine , and I am flattered .

So refined ...

The new collection of Freywille is also incredible with magnetism : you know that I am a huge fan of scarves and I lost one in Vietnam , but I have a new one , so fitting and chic .

I wear scarves in the winter , being cold-sensitive , tightly knot around my neck , and jewels in the spring . The new collection inspired by Van Gogh and Nuit étoilée is incredible .

What a destiny , this fabulous painter died at 37 , but the treasure of his work remains .

I have always been loyal to Freywille , since the beginning ,  loyalty is one of my values .

The core of my webzine .


Here is a panorama of what I enjoyed last week , a beautiful week with a marvellous week-end .

Life is full of surprises ...

Fashionable surprises .



J'en parle de plus en plus et c'est tant mieux , attention , que de la qualité et du non déjà vu .

Et j'ai été ravie !!

Vraiment .

La semaine dernière j'ai assisté au lancement de Bijoux Indiscrets autour d'  un buffet veggie .
Le concept est vraiment intéressant , un bijou selon votre signe astrologique , dans une jolie box glamour . J'ai même parlé à une astrologue très bluffante qui a parlé de ma bonne étoile , oui , je ne crois qu'aux bonnes décisions , le pouvoir du choix .
Je me suis gorgée de jus healthy dans une jolie atmosphère .
Je suis du signe de la balance et le bijou arbore une rhodochrosite très raffinée qui enlève les mauvaises émotions .

Bravo .

Bravo aussi à la collection Aigle , si chic , j'aime cette atmosphère végétale et raffinée et le présentation presse était digne de cet état d'esprit positif et franc .
Bon , J'ai repéré une paire de bottes bleu et blanc , d'une classe ...

En parlant de classe , vous savez que je suis fan des foulards Freywille , j'en ai perdu un au Vietnam , très beau mais je me suis rattrapée avec un nouveau modèle très seyant .
J'aime les foulards en hiver , étant frileuse , je le noue très serré et je porte moins de bijoux .
Au printemps ...

Mais la nouvelle collection Van Gogh est incroyable de magnétisme , il s'inspire de ce merveilleux tableau La nuit étoilée , avec cette sensation de rêve éveillé .
Quelle drôle de vie Van Gogh , mort à 37 ans ...

Je suis fidèle à Freywille depuis le début , la fidélité est une de mes valeurs fondamentales , et je n'en déroge pas !!

Voilà un panorama de ce que j'ai adoré la semaine dernière , une semaine vive , riche , avec un joli week-end ( voir articles ) .
le rêve !!


Bon mercredi , je suis chez moi , très cool ...









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire