vendredi 25 janvier 2019

Week


I am working on a big project , so big and so dear to my heart !

I am going to deal with it ...

Suspense .

So I am a bit plunged into work , and I was more than happy to go to fashion week , a lot of catwalks and wonderful cocktails , especially the   jewellery suite from Absolute Luxury .

Diamonds are girls ... Pun intended .

It was last monday and I had sparkles in the eyes , thanks to David for this dream experience, it was really exclusive , absolute luxury ...



But it is freezing cold in Paris , so we are cosily shut at home ...

Have a very good week-end , full of laugthter and dream , like the photographs ...

Have a dream life , respect your objectives , this is what i am trying to do ...

Je travaille sur un très très gros projet qui me tient très très à coeur , je vous en parle bientôt ...

Du coup , je suis un peu sous l'eau et j'ai apprécié ce week-end spa de samedi dernier , ansi que les invitations à la fashion week , dont la merveilleuse jewellery suite d' Absolute Luxury .

Diamonds are girls ... Vous connaissez la ritournelle ?

C'était lundi dernier et j'avais des étoiles plein les yeux , merci à David pour cet instant de rêve .

Mais il fait froid , alors je me calfeutre , vous avez que je ne supporte pas le froid , terrible .

Et vous ?

Très bon week-end , plein de rires comme sur la photographie ...










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire