jeudi 10 janvier 2019

Beautiful

Well , it is all starting off and I am still exhausted . Bit on the kneecaps .


But I was on top yesterday .

I love so much this collaboration with Studio la Fontaine in the 16th , my moment as my partner defines it , lovely , the oil haircare is like a smoothie with benefits and I feel ...

Incredible .


I just ask for some mask on my lengths : it provides suppleness and volume , this is my tip .

I would like to go there each day !!


Yes, my hair is too long .

At lunch time , I ate with the swatch team : my partner offered one to me a long time ago , their collection is lovely , you saw the photographs ...


And we would like to move for Valentine day , a bit of sun , dream , why not ?


January is so cold ...


Wait and see ...


I am coming back rapidly for a brief on my week-end .





La rentrée a commencé sur ...

Les rotules .

Mais , hier , moment divin .

J'aime beaucoup ma collaboration avec le Studio la Fontaine  dans le 16e : mon petit moment à moi , comme dit mon chéri .
Le soin aux huiles est un véritable smoothie pour les cheveux , avec un petit massage .
Hum ...

Et je demande à laisser un peu de soin sur les cheveux , cela permet de redonner de la souplesse , hum encore ...

J'en redemande !!

Oui , j'ai les cheveux trop longs .

A midi , j'ai déjeuné avec l'équipe Swatch : mon chéri m'en avait offerte une pour la Saint Valentin , je suis fan de leurs collections , confortable ...

A propos de Saint Valentin , Un break se profile ..; OUF !

Je rêve de soleil en ce moment , de tongs , Hum ...

On se retrouve demain pour mon week-end .... agité !












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire