mercredi 13 février 2019

Valentine


The week of  Valentine Day  is so intense in our job  , Yesterday I was at Mariage Frères , Tonight in a  restaurant , I am reporting on the best...

Which is so nice ! really , I am having a blast ...

Everything accelerates ...

For the best of my  webzine .

I am coming back with  beauty and  health posts .

Have a good Valentine Day !

You don't wait for it for love , it could be the title of a song !



La semaine de la Saint Valentin est toujours intense dans notre métier , hier j'étais chez Mariage Frères , ce soir dans un restaurant , je vois le mieux ...

Qui est l'ami du bien !

Tout s'accélère ...

Et tant mieux pour mon webzine .

Je reviens vite avec des articles beauté et santé . Mon dada .

Bonne Saint Valentin !

Bon on attend pas le 14 février pour s'aimer , hein ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire