mardi 5 février 2019

Blogging


I received a lot of  questions ,on this blog or my organisation , well , it is all a story  ...Storytelling !

I am not that all  organised , I have a lot of help  , my darling  , my friends  , my family , no I have no pets , or dog , well ...Maybe it will come ?

I am taking a lot of notes  !! Always ... Like my mum , the best person of course .

I have  bullets from Larousse with  stickers and I am recording everything , bullets on anything .

I have a list of my favorite places  , especially HD diner  opéra or Saint Michel where I have a crush on avaocado burger or Roberta , an italian restaurant .
Olive oil  ... so positive for your immune system .

And there is a huge project in sight , so huge , suspense ...

More to follow ... ...

In the evening , I spend an hour in my bathroom , my lab in a way , filled with bio .

My partner does not understand ...

I am not organised in an organised way , do you see the point ?

See you tomorrow ...


A beauty day ...






Je reçois beaucoup de questions , ici ou dans la vie sur mon organisation , oui toute une histoire ...

Je ne suis pas forcément organisée , je suis très aidée , mon chéri , mes amis , ma famille , non je n'ai pas de chien ou chats , ah ah ...

Justement , je note tout !!

J'ai des bullets de chez Larousse avec des stickers et je consigne tout , une montagne de carnets , je tiens cela de Maman ... La meilleure d'entre nous .

Je note mes endroits préférés , surtout HD diner  opéra ou Saint Michel ou je raffole des burgers à l'avocat , et Roberta , un must .

L'huile d'olive ... Incroyable pour votre système immunitaire . Et l'hydratation !

Et puis , il y a un gros projet , très gros , en vue , alors j' écris , j'écris ...

A suivre ...

Le soir , je passe une heure dans la salle de bain , mon laboratoire en somme , du bio , encore du bio .

Voilà , je m'organise , à ma façon , très désorganisée en fait , mais je m'en sors .

A demain , une journée beauté ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire