mercredi 4 mai 2016

Cinema and award

 Every monday , I have a delicious evening party .
And prestigious .
I try to create poetry !!

This monday , I was invited with my partner to the Romy Schneider and Patrick Dewaere prize at Sofitel , a very chic evening .
I follow up a lot of actresses and seeing Marie Guillain again was a pleasure .

It is relevant to update the choices of careers , their way of envisioning their careers .

We can draw up a comparison with bloggers .

The party was funny with Vincent lacoste ' replies and we were super chic , in a very nice atmosphere .

We took a lot of pictures , I am going to provide them on to the blog , and of course discussed cinema .

I am more and more invited to premieres .

So we are going to exchange about cinema !!


And we went off before midnight , because I have a lot of work now , like Cinderella but I wore my shoes all along .

Well , I am in a jokey note on this day ...

Chaque lundi , je suis invitée à une soirée délicieuse et …
Prestigieuse . Oui , j'aime toujours les rimes .
J’ai emmené mon chéri à la remise des prix Romy Schneider et Patrick Dewaere : voir l’évolution du parcours de certains acteurs est très intéressant .

Leurs choix , leur façon d’envisager leur carrière , et je vous avoue que je suis certaines des actrices françaises , revoir Marie Guillain était un plaisir .

La soirée était drôle avec les répliques de Vincent lacoste , chic avec un cocktail dans un hôtel très bien choisi rue scribe . Pas besoin de plus .

Nous avons pris de nombreuses photographies , je les distillerai , et discuté cinéma .
Je suis de plus en plus invitée à des avant-premières , je vous en reparle !!

Nous étions super chics , j’avais un petit portefeuille  Anne Fontaine , mais cela donne suite à un article mode .

Comme j’ai beaucoup de collaborations en ce moment , nous sommes partis avant minuit , comme cendrillon .

Mais pas d’escarpins perdus !!
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire