mercredi 5 juillet 2017

Beauty

With summer coming , it is easier to devote time to it , time is a luxury .

My favorite moment ?

Indulge in aquagym at Villa Thalgo , I appreciate this spot , so chic and calm , it reminds me of sapa , in the vietnamese mountain . Do you remember ?
I lost a lot of weight , so my father , a former doctor , said to me I should gain muscle .

Well , this is good memory .

Speaking of my father , I offered to him a blue knot with a nice pocket bag on the website Beaux Garçons , he was deeply pleased . And this touched me in return .
We love spoiling my father with my brother .
And this website is really full of ideas .

With heat coming back , we chose lovely shower gels with fruits at Nutrimetics .
This moment has to be soft and dynamic with the scents of goji and coco .

My bathroom is full , my partner is on the verge of a nervous breakdown !!

But I am trying to please people around me , Let's be generous ...

Have a good wednesday , girls , my hair are shiny , I am going to deal with it later ...

I found the spot , the must-be .

Again .



Avec l'été , il est plus facile de s'y consacrer , du temps , un luxe ...

- Mon moment préféré ?
Faire de l'aquagym à la villa Thalgo , j'adore cet endroit , chic et feutré et les cours sont très pointus , en plus tout est bien équipé pour une remise en beauté après ...
J'ai beaucoup maigri alors mon père , ancien médecin , dit que je dois me muscler .

Cela me rappelle mon séjour dans la montagne vietnamienne , au beau spa de Sapa ... Un régale .

- En parlant de mon père , je lui ai offert récemment un beau noeud blue fantaisie  et sa pochette chez Beaux Garçons , il était tout heureux , avec mon frère , nous adorons le gâter et ce site regorge d'idées .

- Avec le retour de la chaleur , je choisis des gels douche plein d'énergie , au goji et pamplemousse , chez Nutrimetics .
Je veux que ce moment soit un vrai plaisir . Un réconfort .

Mais ma salle de bain est très très remplie , mon chéri craque ...

Et encore , je gâte autour de moi , il le faut , pas d'égoïsme ...

Bon mercredi , les girls !!

J'ai aussi des cheveux brillants , je vous en reparle bientôt ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire