dimanche 6 mai 2018

Beauty routine

 The most important thing in summer is to protect your skin , my father is a former doctor , he is retired now but he advised me to avoid sun at the " rush hours " so to say ...

Always !! I wear a sunscreen spray all the time .

I discovered the beauty spa from Jane de Busset , 30 rue pasquier , in the eigth . That was a beautiful moment , this invitation was in line with my philosophy : cleanse your skin religiously while taking adavantage from massages , again and again .

She provided me with tips : stay away from micellar lotion , it is just for models . And of course moisturizing yourself with serum and cream is the first weapon .

I had a very nice moment , my skin was relieved and I did not apply any make up the days following this .

Sylvie Puig is a signature in the beauty world and this is what I am looking for in my beauty blog-webzine . I was fascinated .

I wish to continue this summer , maybe a spa abroad ?

With my partner or my father ?

The two reunited ?

Happy family ...

Et éviter les heures de pointe du soleil … Toujours !!

J’ai découvert le centre Jane de Busset , 30 rue pasquier dans le 8e : une invitation incroyable .
Je suis toujours à la recherche de soins pointus et bluffants et entre le nettoyage profond de la peau et le massage remusclant , j’ai été servie !
Je me suis relaxée totalement , et Sylvie Puig m’a prodiguée des conseils tout en s’occupant de ma peau : éviter l’eau micellaire , réservée aux mannequins , s’hydrater religieusement , se masser encore et encore . J'enrichis ma culture soin .

J’ai adoré ce moment exclusif et privilégié , et ma peau m’a dit merci .
Je ne me suis pas maquillée pendant plusieurs jours , pas besoin .

J’aimerais bien continuer cela cet été , en thalassothérapie , j’y pense avec mon chéri ou mon père …
Toute la famille réunie ?
Pourquoi pas ?

 A nice idea ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire