lundi 14 mai 2018

Monday it-list

 I love writing up lists , inspired by Chêne publishing house .

Press parties are starting again , but I don't want to end up in bed too late ...

No , I am not too old ... Not yet .

I would like to set up a big party for the 37 th birthday of my partner , it has been a long time .

I am ready for the huge wedding of saturday : we are watching it while setting up a party , with my best friend , I am eager to participate in it . It is the highlight in the week .

God bless the newly wed ...

And indulge in zumba , change my health security , yes I am practical-oriented , tidy up my things ...

I wish you a nice monday ...

And you , what is your A list ?

Mes notes ? J'aime bien les bullets des éditions du Chêne ...

- Les inaugurations reprennent , mais je ne veux pas me coucher trop tard , on vieillit les amies ...

- Organiser une grande fête pour les 37 ans de mon chéri , juste les amis . Cela faisait longtemps ...
- M'organiser pour samedi , le fameux mariage , nous préparons une grande fête avec ma meilleure amie !
Vive les mariés ... Vous regardez ?

Et faire de la zumba , changer de mutuelle , je deviens pratique , ranger mes affaires ...

Je vous souhaite un bon lundi , je vaque ...

 Enjoy your monday !!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire