mercredi 23 mai 2018

Green and bio

I am so green-oriented , it has been a conviction for a long time .

Thus when I was invited to the green picnic of Kitkipouss in a shared garden close to Glacière , I was over the moon .
This was in line with my ideas .
Now it is a trend but it reflects our personlity : we love the green attitude , recycling , eating bio and growing plants .
I am living close to a wood but near Paris  , the green aspect is of paramount importance .

Really .

So I was sipping bio juice among laughing kids and eating yummy pastries , life was good , carpe diem !

And I brought back a little tree of tomatoes , I am exstatic , life is growing up in a way and i am invited to a lot of picnics now .

Green of course ...

This is a rich idea .

Enjoy your wednesday ...


Encore green …

C’est la saison des pique-niques !!

Bio of course …

J’ai été ravie d’avoir été invitée au pique nique champêtre de Kitkipouss dans un jardin partagé près de Glacière , la grande mode .
Ëtre bio est une conviction depuis toujours : je vis à la campagne près de Paris , comme même !! , j’essaie de recycler , nous voulons avoir un petit jardin , nous mangeons bio , bref cela reflète notre personnalité . Depuis toujours .

Cette box très écolo permet aux enfants de se familiariser avec la nature et j’ai ramené mon petit terreau à tomates !! J'ai hâte de voir ...

J’ai discuté au soleil en sirotant du jus de fruits et des canapés , une jolie idée .
Qui pousse …
Et sème .
 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire