lundi 21 mai 2018

Monday notebook

 My  A - list ?


Settling our holidays , maybe portugal or Switzerland , we are always indecisive .

Tonight is the big decision .
At least .

One picnic wednesday , My personal project that I update , rest and set up the party for the 37 th birthday of my partner , and ...

Maybe leave next week , we shall see , a bit of fresh air .

The photographs are really eye-catching , a dream .

I wish you a good monday ...

Here in France it is a day off , yes again ...

This is our country ...




Mon mémento ?

D'abord régler enfin nos vacances ...
Le Portugal ? la Suisse ?
On se décide ce soir ... On est toujours indécis .

UN pique nique mercredi , mon projet personnel que j'essaie de finaliser , du repos , organiser la fête pour les 37 ans de mon cher et tendre , et ...

Peut-être partir la semaine prochaine . On verra .

Cela va faire du bien .

On rêve de cocotiers , non ?

Bon lundi à vous ...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire