vendredi 4 mai 2018

Week and Hard Rock Café

 We are juggling between birthdays and rest . This is our rythm now .

I have also a project which is dear to me , and it is really time-consuming .

Therefore , I changed my ideas yesterday at Hard Rock Café , they celebrated a new cocktail with mexican shades , really incredible , ( you have the rocking code in Paris only) and this invitation plunged me in my mexican holidays thirteen years ago , the last when I was single .

I was with my best friend ...The beach was white with sand and there were crocodiles .
Watched over of course . Woauh , a nice memory ...Already thirteen years ago .

I enjoyed myself to the full , with a nice meal .

I am coming back tomorrow , in between enjoy your week-end ...
Anniversaire , repos , anniversaire , repos ... Belle cadence , non ?

J'ai aussi un projet qui me tient à coeur et ...
Qui prend du temps .

Du coup , je me suis changée les idées hier au Hard Rock Café , ils célébraient un nouveau cocktail aux nuances mexicaines ( le code Rocking vous servira les girls ) et cette invitation m' a plongée dans mes vacances au Mexique il y a treize ans , les dernières en célibataire , avec une amie .

Je revoyais la plage turquoise et les ...
Crocodiles , surveillés of course . C'était comme hier .

Le repas était délicieux , le cocktail estival .

Dix jours de vacances en perspective , enfin du temps .

Je reviens demain , en attendant profitez de votre week-end .





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire