dimanche 23 décembre 2018

Beauty

I had a lot of beauty crush lately and that is for the best .



First , I offered the perfume Le Roy soleil extrême by Salvador Dali to my dear dad , well , it is perfectly exquisite .

Do you remember the fair  five years ago ? It was wonderful , with the extraordinary personality of Salvador Dali , absolutely fantastic , and my dad was profundly happy .

The scent is chic and profound at the same time . A nice idea of gift .



I was blooming yesterday at Hélène Darroze ( well , her new restaurant is a bit disappointing ) but my skin was absolutely perfect .


I had the chance to take adavantage from the skincare at SeeMy by E.R close to Alma Marceau : I was covered with gold and the skincare is both prestigious and relaxing .
A true moment to myself .

Bluffing ( 0145530390) .  I went out with the skin of my twenties , really , ok , the skincare is a bit expensive but it is really worthwhile . It goes deeper into your skin , into the muscles , I was over the top .
Rush to this chic and calm beauty spa , it is a must . A ravishment for your skin .


Ok , I am all ready for the partying , I celebrated so much christmas that ...
I don't need to party any longer , am I the only blogger to say that ?

Well , I am original .

Everything in gold and  gold , oh my god ...

Have a beautiful christmas , my girls , enjoy yourself , we are going to see each other on tuesday , I never stop ...

Blogging and enjoying life , well , we try ....


J'ai eu des coups de coeur ces temps ci , et c'est tant mieux .

D'abord j'ai offert pour noël le parfum Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil extrême à mon petit papa : ce jus sent divinement bon , un régal .
Mon papa aime les senteurs exquises et j'ai toujours été fan des parfums Salvador Dali , vous vous souvenez de l'exposition il y a cinq ans ? Un bail ...
Un bon souvenir : tout est prégnant de sens , comme les jolies senteurs .

J'étais d'ailleurs rayonnante hier chez Hélène Darroze ( bof , bof , J'ai été un peu déçue par son nouveau restaurant ) , pourquoi ?

J'ai eu la chance de bénéficier du soin gold de chez SeeMy by E.R , près d'Alma Marceau , vous pouvez voir que j'ai été couverte d'or .
A l'approche des fêtes ...
Un soin prestige , relaxant et ...

Bluffant ( 0145530390) . Je suis ressortie avec la peau de mes vingt ans , sans rire , avec ce soin profond , massant et revigorant , à base d'or .
Le salon est beau , chic et calme , certes , ce soin est onéreux mais cela vaut vraiment le coup .
Une véritable cure . Un élixir .

Voilà , je suis fin prête , en fait , j'ai tellement fêté Noël que ...
Je n'ai plus besoin de célébrations , je crois être la seule blogueuse à dire cela , ah ah ...


Tout en gold , oh my god ...

Joyeuses fêtes , les filles et on se retrouve mardi pour ...

La suite , je ne m'arrête jamais .








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire