samedi 1 décembre 2018

Week

I have waited so much for the week-end ...

The week has been hectic , business appointments , a lot of work , but I know that this is the moment of the year .

I had a lie in this morning ...

I was plunged between two appointments , into the power of optimism at Ideo publishing house , and it gave me a lot of energy .

Really : this imposition of happiness is sometimes a bit dodgy but the book is full of powerful illustrations , from Winston Churchill to Nelson Mandela .

Really relevant .

I felt really zesty this week , with this boost of optimism .

Ok , we are on the road again , I am coming back tomorrow ...

The news are really exciting now ...

I wish you a good week-end !

I promise , I am writing a lot now , this has been an exceptional week ...


Ouf le week-end , que de rendez vous , de travail mais tant mieux et ...

Les premières soirées noël ...

Tout cela a passé vite , j'ai fait le tour du cadran hier soir , et cela recommence ce week-end .

Je le sais : c'est une période chargée .

Entre deux rendez vous , j'ai dévoré " Le pouvoir de l'optimisme " aux editions Idéo qui m'a donnée le sourire toute la semaine .

J'ai adoré le témoignage de leaders comme Winston Churchill qui inspirent tout en étant fidèles à leur convictions .

Après , il faut moduler cette injonction au bonheur permanente , mais le livre diffuse une jolie énergie .
Cela m'a donnée du peps ...

Voilà , je reviens demain avec une actualité chargée ...

Je vous souhaite un bon week-end , les girls ...







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire