samedi 7 septembre 2019

Beauty


As I took the maximum in Brittany , I decided not to let it go  as far as beauty is concerned  !

I went off to  Sonia from the studio La Fontaine in the  16e : I adore this  collaboration and as my hair were very dry  , I enjoyed the haircare with hot oil .

A  must .
A special Mention  to the massage of the scalp , excellent ...

I  adored too  the  massage of the handswith a  vegan oil during the press opening of  Sostrene Grenes at  forum des halles , a nice party  , in a beautiful spot and as I am a fan of design ...

A nice  moment .

Here we go  ... I would like to go in a spa as in brittany , I am trying  !

Have a good saturday  ...


Comme j'ai beaucoup profité pendant ces vacances , j'ai décidé de ne rien lâcher côté beauté en rentrant !

Je me suis rendue chez Sonia du studio La Fontaine dans le 16e : j'adore cette collaboration et comme mes cheveux étaient très secs , j'ai profité du soin aux huiles chaudes .

Un must .
Mention spéciale pour le massage du cuir chevelu , excellent ...

J'ai adoré aussi le massage des mains avec une huile vegan lors de l'inauguration de Sostrene Grenes au forum des halles , une jolie fête , dans un lieu festif pour la fan de déco que je suis ...

Un bon moment . Comme je les aime !

Voilà ... Il faudrait retourner dans un spa comme en Bretagne , je m'y applique !

Bon samedi ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire